Saturday, October 23, 2010

Fall Festival time!

 Tonight was fall festival at Pleasant Grove & we had a blast.  Stewart was working tonight & couldn't come.  Boo :( .  If anyone's considering Pleasant Grove for a preschool it's awesome.  Both of my kids have atttended.  If they've ever fallen behind in a certain area, teachers have communicated a weak area & we've worked on it at home.  Some are called & are gifted in the area of homeschooling, not me I'm afraid.  Give me the extra support anyday.  This year Julia has Ms. Shari & Ms. Lisa (Ashleigh's teachers as well when she was 3.)  Julia's learned so much already.  The other day when we were on our way to preschool Julia said, "I must wait my turn."  She said it in a very positive, happy, I'm proud of myself kind of way.  She's also so proud of everything she makes there!

With gymnastics this afternoon & a late grocery store run, we only caught the tale end of the festival, but it was SO worth going seeing Julia dance for everyone.  If she hears music she HAS to dance.  Funny, reminds me so much of her Great-Grandfather.  In his nineties I've seen him dance at Lone Star Steakhouse on the way to our table.  I've thought often how much he would have loved the kids, as their Great-Grandma would say, I love you to pieces mieces. 

This is a small clip of her dance performance tonight:

No comments: